Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whew - we did it.


We worked our tails off this weekend. It got a little snippy towards the end of it. However, we managed to make 42 boards. I have 3 specialty boards to make one night this week to deliver on Saturday.
As you can see we have a western, lots of flowers, beach and 4th of July. I'm working up an idea for sports team boards. More to come on that.
The first picture shows a board made with the current Close to My Heart Mayberry papers. Love the greens, browns and that great smoothie pink. The other is a western themed made with the semi-retired Sarsaparilla papers.
I say semi-retired because you can still use this paper for layouts using the fantastic Studio J online software. The program is free to use with access from my website at http://kbgerlach.myctmh.com. You can save your projects for up to 3 months AND for the month of June you will receive a free JPG for one layout which you can share online, via email, print at your favorite printer. Once you try it you'll love it and if you love it - then talk to me about the benefits of becoming a member. Members get more!
These next boards are made with Silhouette and Magic Moments. Both papers are also available only on my very fashionable clipboards ($10 profits go to sending Macie and Raina to DC) or at Studio J.
Then we went for the 4th of July Holiday with Blue ribbon and here's another version of the Magic Moments papers. You have to love the double sided Background and Texture papers of Close to My Heart. They are so flexible!
Yes I know we have not yet stamped or attached the title so they look a little crooked in the photo because I just set them there for the picture.
The last of the photo clipboards are a beach theme using Majestic Blue and a outdoor theme using Back Country.
This final board is a work in progress. It is 6x9 size and I've added some Silhouette papers and rosettes to decorate the handle. I envision this board decorating wall space next to the phone for messages or to jot down that grocery list. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment