Friday, May 27, 2011

Cards & Things

I figured I'd do some catch up with the blog by posting some cards from recent workshops. The above card is from a workshop I did for the ladies at work. We decided it was time for something for a guy. This one with browns and dark blues is perfect.

This card I found on the Close to My Heart bulletin boards and loved it so much I promptly scrap lifted it. It is a great use of the those small scraps we all have. Of course it's the exact opposite of the man card.
This card I did for the monthly unit meeting based of a sketch from the mojomonday blog. Finally a chance to use that cute horse from the Howdy stampset D1435.
The last one is also done for the monthly unit meeting from a sketch. I had lots of dimensional elements hanging around along with some retired majestic blue paper. I played with my new "bow-easy" that Kim got me. I won't go anywhere without that fun little tool now. I just love it.
If you want to learn how to make some cool cards you can come to one of my workshops. If you want to earn free product schedule a gathering. We can make a cool card, learn a new technique, and earn you some free product at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment