Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

I'm finally coming out of the dark ages and moving beyond Facebook (and my addiction to Mafia Wars) to the wide world of blogging!

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is stuffed full of beautiful, high quality products and a few surprises. For instance, in January Close to my Heart is adding digital scrapbooking. The program will be free to use. Once you complete your pages you place your order and your finished pages ship directly to you. It's Faster, Simpler, Easier!

I've got workshops on the calendar for the next 4 months. One workshop for each of the new papers. Workshops can be either cards or layouts - you decide! You can even make both!

Please be patient with me as this blogging thing is new to me. My intention is to post upcoming specials, workshop dates, and tips. I will do my best to update once or twice a week.

Email me with any questions and if you want to earn free product just ask me how!

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments: