Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christmas Cards (yes I know it's only September)




Here are the cards I'm working on for the winner of the school auction basket. I had some scrapbooking supplies in the basket along with a gift certificate for a 6 person card workshop. The basket earned over $100 for my kids' school.
Carol, the basket winner, requested Christmas themed cards. I am using Wishes card program to come up with the designs. The standard card is "Sun Dial" and the circle card is "Timeless Trio". Both use the Jingle Creative Basics paper, twinkle brads, liquid glass, and prisma glitter. The stampsets are Feathery Flakes, Snow Flurries, Holiday Warmth and Christmas Scripts.
I have 2 more cards to come up with for this workshop. I'll post them when I get them together.
If you would like to send handmade Christmas cards this year, I will be holding a workshop in October to make cards. The workshop fee will be $20 and will make at least 25 cards. I haven't finalized it yet but I will have it for you shortly. Check back for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment