Saturday, September 5, 2009

I've been working on pages!








Here are 2 layouts I completed this week. The first is "Kept in Proportion" from Cherish. The paper "Free Spirit" is one of my favorites. Featuring cocoa, honey, and dutch blue. Unfortunately, this great paper has been retired, but I was lucky enough to receive it in one of the goodie boxes in our summer sale at more than 1/2 off. I can't pass up a sale - it's my 2nd most favorite 4-letter word with my 1st being FREE.
This next layout uses the colors topiary, smoky plum, buttercup, with just little grey wool. I never wanted to cut my little guy's hair. He has wonderfully thick hair that I love, but that wasn't what kept me from cutting it. Up until we got a portable DVD player getting him to sit while getting it cut was a nearly impossible task! This layout design is from Imagine and is called "Personality Presence". Well my son definitely has that!







No comments:

Post a Comment