Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Part way through 2011 some friends and I just wanted it to be over.  It's finally 2012.  Time to get busy on my goals for the year.  This year I again plan on losing some weight.  I plan to finish the dance scrapbooks I started for the kids (at least catch up through the last recital).  I plan to begin working on another vacation album and to post something once a week on my blog. We shall see how I do.

So let's see what I finally did today.  This Friday is our unit meeting and I needed to finish my swap for the meeting.  Each month someone supplies a pattern and if they wish a theme (birthday, thank you, etc) for everyone to make up the card in whatever paper they wish using whatever product they have to bring back and swap the next month.  This month I'm the host and I selected a pattern from the Mojo Monday blog.  Each Monday this blog puts out a new pattern and you can make up the pattern post a picture on your blog and link it to the Mojo Monday post.  It's a fun site to check out and see what people are doing.

Back to my card.  I used the Sonoma paper pack which is predominantly Smokey Plum, Cocoa, and Bamboo colors.  The heart is a sneak peak of one of the stamps from the February Stamp of the Month Thoughtful Tidings.  The flower comes from D1375 Treasures. 

Yes this means I have the 2012 Spring / Summer Catalog and it's fabulous.  There are 2 ways to get your own copy.  First you can email me and I'll send it to you but not until the first of February when it goes live to the public.  If you'd like it a week and a half early, you can come to either my Cricut class or my open crop on Saturday January 21st.  Cricut class is from 1-3pm and after that we crop until we drop.  It's potluck so please bring something to share.  I'm open for suggestions on the cocktail for the evening.  I'll do the cocktail and appetizers this go around.

Several items will be retiring from the 2011 Fall/Winter catalog.  So if you have something you really want let me know because it may soon be gone, gone, gone.  Also, check my website section 'while supplies last' there have been some amazing deals there.

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope 2012 is a better year for you all.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment