Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Big Reveal - New Craft Studio

I've been talking about this on facebook a bunch.  We decided to exchange my craftroom for the family room and turn my old craft room in a movie room with 'stadium seating'.  So last Sunday we began this process with some good friends helping us move all my cra.... I mean crafty stuff into the family room.  It took about 4 hours but finally most of it was moved and a few shelves were hung. 

My husband is still trying to figure out how I had all this stuff in the smaller room.  The new space allows me to have tables up all the time for classes.  It's really nice.  Plus it's in the daylight basement so for our crop today it stayed fairly cool even though it was 90 outside.

I still have plenty of stuff to go through, organize, and get rid of.  However, this is way better than what it was.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. SO jealous! Saw you on the CTMH BB and am now a follower. Never fear, if you blog, they will come! lol! Just email/facebook everyone and let them know you moved. See what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic space! I am in a tiny room that is bursting at the seams. Found your blog through the CTMH BB.

    ReplyDelete