Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I should be working on my swaps for the upcoming regionals, but instead I'm experimenting with my brayer and inks. The first set is my first attempt. It is based off of a tutorial shown on Michelle Zindorf's blog. She does some amazing things with brayers, embossing and inks. After I figured out I could actually do what she was teaching, I changed it up a bit and I like the effect. I'm going to see if I can come up with my own idea using some of these techniques on a card that I could submit for the contest at regionals. Of course I still have some swaps to come up with as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment