Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mix it up!

If you are a paper hoarder like me, you have lots and lots of paper.  For the longest time I would keep all my paper packs separate, even keeping the scraps in the same bag so they wouldn't get mixed up. 

What a mistake that was!

Once I got the Cricut, I realized that I needed a ready supply of scraps available to cut letters, shapes, and other fun stampable items.  So I sorted through my scraps and organized them into containers by they rainbow.  Red/Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.  Then I have containers for White, Creams, Browns, and Black/Grey. 

Now whenever I need a shape cut I dig through my scraps and find something that matches my project no matter what paper pack it's from.

Check out the video below for more tips on mixing and matching papers.


You can find papers to mix and match on my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment