Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mini Albums for Holiday Bazaar

I finally got to seriously play with my Artiste Cricut Cartridge exclusive from Close to My Heart.  Wow, what fun!  I made this cute mini albums using the coordinating dimensional elements to sell at the Mt. Olive Holiday Bazaar today.  It took me about 2 1/2 hours to make all 4. 

 



















 
Those are some of the better pictures of each of them that I was able to get in here in the time I have this morning.  I'll post more later when I have time to edit them better.
 
 
Now for the fun part!  If you place an order on my website for the Artiste or the Art Philosophy cartridge by 8PM PDT Wednesday, October 17th, 2012, you will receive a FREE Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad from me.  After you place your order just email me the color you wish to receive!  It's that easy!  Order both get 2 Exclusive Inks stamps pads AND pick an Exclusive Inks Marker set (in colors currently available) for FREE!






No comments:

Post a Comment